Built in 1857 by one of Corinth’s founders, the home is a significant example of Greek Revival architecture. The house was used in the Civil War as headquarters for Gens. Braxton Bragg, H.W. Halleck, and John B. Hood. The restored home/museum contains a collections of Boehme edition Audobon prints, eighteenth- and nineteenth-century antiques, paintings, and exhibit of replicas of Civil War soldiers’ furnishings made by Corinth’s C&D Jarnigan Company.
705 Jackson Street, Corinth, MS 38834, United States
tel: (662) 287-8300tel: (662) 287-8300